To better assist you, we have provided quick answers to common questions and concerns. Should you have a question or concern that is not covered here, please contact us.
U.S. Domestic Orders
We offer flat rate economy shipping starting at USD $2.99 for all orders shipping within the United States (AK, HI, PR included). Additional fees apply for weight. Street Addresses, P.O. Boxes, APO and FPO addresses accepted. Please note that postal service delivery can take up to ten days, especially during winter weather.
We do not ship on major U.S. holidays (New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Day, Presidents Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day). All orders placed after 12:00pm Pacific Standard Time (noon) the day before a holiday will be shipped on the business day following the holiday.
At this time, we do not accept international orders via our e-commerce site. If you are interested in placing an order that will ship outside of the United States, please contact us. Please tell us your name, shipping address, and which products you are interested in ordering. A customer service representative will respond within 24 hours.
Please note: Shipping rates vary depending on weight and destination. Due to import/export restrictions and fraud prevention we cannot ship to all countries. Note that if your package is returned to us due to import restrictions, we will refund your credit card only the product cost, no refund will be provided for the shipping cost. If you have any questions, check with your local customs office for any import restrictions before ordering. Note: Import duties, fees and customs charges may apply. The customer is responsible for any additional fees, if applicable. Check with your local customs office or post office if any questions about import fees and duties.
For international orders, the name on the credit card MUST MATCH the name on the order and the credit card billing address MUST MATCH your shipping address.
You may check your email confirmation by clicking the link for order status on shipping. Please contact Customer Service if you need more assistance.
All purchases are final and we do not give refunds to products purchased from our website.
Damaged, Defective, or Incorrect Items
Please report any problems within 48 hours of receiving your order by contacting Customer Service.
Please provide as much information as you can about the problem, including your order number, the name of the affected products. A Customer Service Specialist will respond to you as quickly as possible.
Please do not discard any items unless you have been directed to do so by a Customer Service Specialist.
We accept VISA, MasterCard, and American Express. Credit card information will be requested at checkout. Our secure server encrypts all submitted information. See our Security statement above. Checks and money orders are NOT accepted.
To redeem a promotional discount, first complete the ordering process. After you have entered your payment information, enter your promotion code. Your promotional discount will be reflected in your order summary in the checkout section. Please note that promotions and special offers cannot be combined.
All orders shipped to California addresses will be subject to sales tax in accordance with State law. Orders shipped outside of California will not be charged sales tax. Please note that your state and/or municipal government may require you to declare mail order purchases and pay sales tax on them directly.
Privacy, Security and Email
We are committed to protecting the private sensitive information of our customers.
In order to use some of our services, we ask our customers to give us contact information (name, address and phone number). We use this information to process orders and to contact customers about services or products that may interest them. We also ask our customers to give us their e-mail addresses. We DO NOT distribute e-mail addresses or phone numbers outside of Orbit Toys Company, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates and strategic business partners.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's computer tied to information about the user. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. For the session ID cookie, once users close the browser, the cookie simply terminates. A persistent cookie is a small text file stored on the user's hard drive for an extended period of time. Users can set up their web browser to inform them when cookies are set or to prevent cookies from being set.
We store information that we collect through cookies and online forms. A profile is stored information that we keep on individual users that details their usage of our product. Consequently, collected information is tied to the users personally identifiable information to provide offers and improve the content of the site for the user. This profile is used to tailor a user's visit to our website, and to direct pertinent marketing promotions to them.
We provide information about our products. Since our customers often have widely differing uses for our products and services, our strongly held belief and experience is that the more we know about our customers, the more value we can offer them. We use the information our customers provide to offer the greatest interest and value to them.
All information gathered about each visitor to Slidertoys.com is subject to and protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. We may, from time to time, share visitor information with third party business partners. Slidertoys.com maintains a private database on its web server for the storage of all such information.
COMMUNICATIONS FROM THE SITE
Special Offers and Updates
We send all new members a welcoming e-mail. Established members will occasionally receive information on products, services and special deals. Out of respect for the privacy of our users we present the option to not receive these types of communications in these e-mails.
If a user wishes to subscribe to our newsletters, we ask for contact information such as name and/or e-mail address. Out of respect for our users privacy we provide a way to opt-out of these communications.
On rare occasions it is necessary to send out a strictly service related announcement. For instance, if our website is temporarily suspended for maintenance we might send users an e-mail. However, these communications are not promotional in nature.
Though we make every effort to preserve customer privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our website.
Sharing With Third Parties
We do NOT share our customers' e-mail addresses with third parties, except for when required by law (see legal disclaimer). In order to present our customers with potentially interesting opportunities, we do occasionally share name and mailing address information with certain third parties. We believe that our customers will benefit from these arrangements, but out of respect of our clients' privacy, we will remove such information from disclosure upon request by our customers.
Our customers are given the opportunity to 'opt-out' of having their information used for purposes not directly related to our site at the point where we ask for information. Customers who no longer wish to receive our newsletters and promotional communications via e-mail may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on the link provided in the e-mail.
We take every precaution to protect our customers' information. When customers submit sensitive information via our website, their information is protected both online and off-line.
All sensitive information entered by the customer is encrypted and is protected by a secure password protected database.
We also do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. We restrict all of our customers' information to our office, and only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. Our employees must use passwords to access the information and are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Finally, the servers that store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
If you have any questions about the security at our website, you can contact us here.
Supplementation of Information
To fulfill our obligation to our customers, it is sometimes necessary that we supplement the information that we receive with information from third party sources.
Notification of Changes
Secure Shopping Guarantee
Your credit card number is digitally scrambled using GeoTrust SSL Commerce technology to ensure that it is not read by unauthorized third parties. We guarantee that every transaction will be 100 percent safe. This means that you pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your card as a result of shopping with us. Slidertoys.com If you're still concerned about internet security, please contact us for more information.
Legal Terms & Agreement
- All information ("Information") which you read or see at this Site is protected by copyright or other intellectual property laws. The contents ("Contents") are owned by Orbit Toys Company, its affiliates, or other third parties from whom Orbit Toys Company has received certain legal rights. You may not report, modify, publish, sell, reproduce, distribute, post, display, transmit, or in any way exploit any of this Site's Contents for commercial purposes. You may, if you wish, download and retain on a disk or in hard drive form a single copy of the Contents of this Site for personal, non-commercial purposes as long as you do not remove any proprietary notices.
- While Orbit Toys Company has made reasonable efforts to include Information at this site which is accurate and timely, Orbit Toys Company makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of such Information and, specifically, Orbit Toys Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the Information or the Contents of this Site. Moreover, Orbit Toys Company neither warrants nor represents that your use of the Information will not infringe the rights of third parties who are not affiliated with Orbit Toys Company. Your access to and use of this Site are at your own risk, and neither Orbit Toys nor any party involved in the creation, transmittal, or maintenance of this Site shall be liable to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages of any kind allegedly arising out of your access or use of this Site, or your inability to access or use this Site. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, the Contents of this Site are provided to you on an "AS IS" basis and specifically WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not permit the exclusion of implied warranties and, as a result, some of the exclusions referenced above may not apply to you. You should check your local laws for any limitations or restrictions which might impact you.
- Orbit Toys Company assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect, your computer equipment resulting from your access to or use of this Site, or the downloading of any Information from this Site.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Trademarks") displayed throughout the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Orbit Toys Company and third party licensors. No license, right or permission is granted to you for any use of the Trademarks by you or anyone authorized by you. Misuse of the Trademarks is strictly prohibited and Orbit Toys Company will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the pursuit of criminal prosecution whenever and wherever necessary.
- The pictures and images of people, products, places or things displayed on this Site are either the property of Direct Marketing Company or are used with the permission of third parties. Any use of such pictures or images by you or anyone authorized or affiliated with you is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized uses of pictures and images may violate copyright or trademark laws, privacy laws, or communication laws or regulations.
- Descriptions of Orbit Toys Company products contained within the Site shall not constitute product labeling. You should use Orbit Toys Company products in accordance with the instructions contained on the cartons and labels found on those products in the country of purchase.
- Internet users located in countries which are subject to U.S. trade embargo laws and regulations are prohibited from accessing this Site and are asked to promptly exit at this time.
- Any communication or material transmitted to this Site by electronic mail or other means, shall be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. This includes ideas, suggestions, comments, questions and any other information or data. Anything submitted to Orbit Toys Company can be used, reproduced, transmitted, disclosed or published by Orbit Toys Company or its affiliates without restriction or compensation.
- Orbit Toys Company has not reviewed all of the sites which are linked to this Site. As a result, Direct Marketing Company is not responsible for the content of such linked sites and your linking to such sites is at your own risk.
- Orbit Toys Company reserves the right to alter or delete any material from the Content of this Site at any time. Orbit Toys Company further reserves the right to discontinue this Site at any time and without notice.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to any conflicts of law provisions. Any cause of action with respect to this Site or this Agreement must be filed in the County of Los Angeles, State of California within one year after the cause of action has accrued; unless such a filing is made in accordance with such rules, the cause shall be permanently barred.